EVENING POLYTECHNIC REPORT 2016-17
Following are the activities performed in the evening polytechnic during the academic year 2016-17
- In continuation with solarication of polytechnic campus, a solar based academic project work on “Automatic street light controller with panel board”, and “Reconditioning of solar power plant” was successfully done by Electrical evening 21 nal year students carried under the guidance of selection grade lecturer Mr. S. Nagaraj at the cost of Rs.50000/- contributed by students.
- “Universal Relay Test Facility ” was successfully designed and fabricated nally installed by 17 evening electrical nal year students as the academic project work, which may helpful to check and test the performance of the relay, circuit breaker, fuse and contactors both in industry and substations, carried under the Under the guidance of selection grade lecturer Mr. Shreemanth and technical support from Mr.Mouneshachari, Lecturer/EE at the cost of Rs. 55,000/-contributed by nal year students.
- “Reconditioning And Development Of Existing Water Purication System Unit- I, Unit- II & Unit III” and was successfully completed, as a part of academic project work by 24 nal year mechanical students at the cost of Rs.51000/- contributed by students. One more sub group of 07 students of mechanical nal year did “PLC Based Car Parking System Kit”,it helps the students to understand plc based concepts easily, as a demo kit at the cost of Rs. 8500, carried under the guidance of selection grade lecturers, Mr. Kumar & Mr. H. Hucheerapa.
- As a part of curriculum ,Industrial tech. tour was arranged for both Electrical and Mechanical branch nal year students, visited Varahi Hydroelectric Power Plant, Vishweswaraya Iron And Steel Plant, Supa Dam, Hydro Electric Power Plant, Mahatma Gandhi hydroelectric power plant. at ganeshgudi, in the month of September – 2016 under the guidance of lecturers Mr.Nagaraj S, Mr. Kumar & Mr. H. Hucheerappa.
- First time in the evening polytechnic history, all the students are actively participated in the ANNUAL SPORTS MEET held at Bengaluru university Jnanbharathi campus foot ball stadium in the month October -2016.
- All the evening students and staff were attended the three day program on Master Meditation class held in college campus in open auditorium on 1 , 2 & 3 Feb -2017 organized by Heartfulness Team in coordination with lecturer Mr. D. Manjuanth.
- 100% result achieved by nal year electrical evening students in the 6 sem, for the examination held in Nov-2016.