Scheme of Community Development through Polytechnics CDTP REPORT 2017
|Sl no||Name of the training programme||Duration||Venue||No of Participants|
|1||Basic computers||01-04-2017 to 30-05-2017||MEI Polytechnic Main Centre||18|
|2||Cutting and Tailoring||01-06-2017 to 30-10-2017||MEI Polytechnic Main Centre||22|
|3||Beautician||01-04-2017 to 30-05-2017||MEI Polytechnic Main Centre||18|
II Programmes related to Technical Support services/Awarenessprogramme/Dissemination of Technology.
- Under Technical Support Services Ground Water Quality Testing & Analysis of drinking water in 10 villages of Manne Grampanchayat and 10 villages of Doddabelavangala Grampanchayat and25 villages of Anekal Taluk was conducted during the month of September 2017.
- Under Technical Support Services Soil Quality Testing in Agricultural Fields was conducted among various villages of Manne & Doddabelavangala and villages of Bangalore Rural and Urban District during July 2017.
- Awareness programme on Rain water Harvesting was organized at Main centre of MEI Polytechnic on 28-09-2017
- Personality Development Programme was conducted for 2 PUC Students of Kudur Pre University College on 14-02-2017.
- Personality Development Programme and Awareness porogramme on Solid waste Management was conducted for Degree College students of Kudur First Grade College on 14-02-2017.
Dr. H. Chandrashekar